We understand that there may come a time where you have had issues with a product and need to return it to us. We want to make the returns process as simple and easy as possible for you.
Any refunds will be provided via the payment method used for the initial transaction
Change of Mind Returns
In addition to your statutory rights under the Australian Consumer Law, if you want to return an item because you have simply changed your mind, The Baby Palace will gladly offer you:
- an exchange, store credit or refund for items returned within 14 days of purchase; or
- an exchange or store credit for items returned after 14 days of purchase,
provided that the item:
- is returned with the original receipt;
- is unused, in its original condition and packaging with all instructions manuals and accessories;
- is not a gift card, discontinued item or an item that was reduced to clear; and
- is returned together with any free or bonus items that were provided with the item at the time of purchase.
Our Goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
A major failure is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped you from buying the item if you had known about it;
- is unsafe;
- is significantly different from the sample or description;
- does not do what we said it would, or what you asked for and cannot be easily fixed.
If the problem is not major, we will either replace the item or repair it within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
If you believe there is a problem with the item you purchased please return it to The Baby Palace with proof of purchase. We may need to send the item to the manufacturer for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, refund or repair. If the product has been assessed and found to be not faulty or has been damaged due to inappropriate use, The Baby Palace has the right to refuse to provide a refund, repair or exchange.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
If wishing to a return a product please contact us in which we will be able to advise the best way to return the product(s) and inform you of any further details required.
For a refund of Goods purchased online they will need to be returned to our Distribution Centre once confirmation has been received to do so from The Baby Palace.Contact Us
If you require any assistance or have any queries about an item you have purchased please Contact Us